Oz Health Safety & Training provide specialised training services to all workplaces and individuals. We are qualified Work, Health and Safety specialists who are highly experienced within a broad range of industries. As a progressive and innovative organisation, we pride ourselves on the relationships we build with our clients. Oz Health Safety & Training offer a broad range of WHS solutions, resources and information for the overall improvement and progressively higher standards of work health and safety within the workplace.
We provide competitive and affordable pricing and deliver highly professional and up to date training as well as;
- Safety Management Plans that comply with the relevant state legislation
- Provide training & assessment to a broad range of industries and professions.
- We will deliver on-site training to reduce costs and production down time.
- We offer RPL – Recognition of Prior Learning to clients with relevant and current industry experience.
- We offer safety training courses, safety management system reviews, safety audits and systems development and implementation.
Our services are developed and designed to cater for all Australian businesses and companies that are relevant and applicable to the organisation to ensure the health, safety and well-being of everyone.
A highly accomplished Health Safety and Training Professional who has accumulated over 26 years of experience in the construction and mining, drilling, oil and gas sectors. I have a proven track record of legislative compliance, site inductions, investigating incidents and hazards, analysing findings, toolbox talks, safety initiatives, and providing organisational reporting on Safety management systems.
I am experienced in managing all internal and sub-contractor Safety performance whilst displaying strong knowledge of HS&E management systems. I have accustomed myself to working in professional capacity and for being responsible and accountable for managing a team of safety related personnel. I have extensive experience working on construction, maintenance, engineering, commissioning, decommissioning, shutdowns and outages.
Training and Assessment delivered under the auspices and in partnership arrangement on behalf of Health Security & Education Pty Ltd RTO 40907